Friday, July 11, 2008

Hav My Haircut!!!!

Hav my haircut yesterday... Cut my back hair n my front hair... Actually i didn't ask da hairstylist to cut my front hair... But dunno y suddenly she cut my front hair... Somemore cut until so damn weird... T.T.. 2day clip my hair go to skul.... Cuz dun wanna let my frenz see my weird hairstyle... =P... I like my back hair although is not too long n not too short... XD... But i still think is long... Wanna cut short somemore... Lolx.... But my front hair haiz.... Speechless~~~ Hope my front hair will faster grow long lor.... ^_^ Dis whole week nothing reali special happen... But yesterday happen quite number of things.... Yesterday my shoes kena step by soon yuen while walking down da stairs n i almost fall down from da stairs... But luckily kar man hold me dat time.. Phew~~ Or else i might be in hospital now... @.@ Yesterday i felt something very strange... Seems like supernatural thing... But i m not reali sure whether izit or not.... I felt it at my mum's frenz house while i was giving her daughter tuition... It was like a big wind near my ear there... B4 dat i tot is was my bro blowing my ear but when i turn back nobody was there... Den i bcum very calm... Not reali scared... Juz calm...I told my mum about dis while we r on da way back home... Den my mum say dat her frenz house pray many types of God... So dats y i will feel those supernatural thing... But my bro say is juz outside de wind blow inside da house nia... I did not knoe wat reali happen lor... My mum ask me to pray ask God not to let me be afraid of these devil things... After pray to God, i reali felt much better... N i kept sing those church songs to calm me down... Cuz i heard yu yan says dat when u r afraid, sing church songs, n u won't be scared... N it reali works... Yesterday slept wif my bro cuz dun reali dare to sleep alone... Lolx... Dun wanna talk about dis d... N 1 more thing... I found out dat many ppl keep saying i look like japanese gurl.... Do i reali look like japanese gurl??? Some of my frenz say i look like da anime show da jigouku shoujo(hell gurl)... Lolx... But being a japanese gurl is quite fun.... XD.... Cuz i reali like japanese culture very much... N i wanted to go Japan 1 day... ^_^... Dats enough for 2day... Chiaoz... ^_^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home