Saturday, July 25, 2009

~Choice Gotta Be Made~


Hmm.. Dis few days i've been thinking, thinking & THINKING... Wondering wat shud i do or wat i shud not do.. Mayb sum things r meant to be like dat even though we dun wan it to happened.. But we jz nidda accpet da truth.. Dats all.. Although da truth i've been waiting all dis time havent reali review yet.. But da onli thing i nidda do is jz wait patiently.. =) My mind hav more negative side more den da positive side when cum to LOVE thing.. I jz couldn't handle it positively like i handle other things.. But thx alot to Ricsson cuz he seriously gav me a lot of gud advices.. x] So I guess i nidda learn to hav a mature thinking start from nw~~I gotta handle things wisely.. Dun let those negative thoughts distract me.. =] I nidda make out my mind nw n start to made a choice.. I'll giv myself a deadline.. N i'll observe properly too.. But no matter wat happened in da end, i know God will giv da best for me even though is a bad ending or a happy ending..Well at least i m not regret for doing it.. N most importantly i nidda learned to be more mature.. Cuz my thoughts is reali immature nw.. But i believe time will make me grow up to be more mature day by day.. =)..

~EnDe~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home