Friday, July 18, 2008

Yeah!!! Exam Over Liaox!!! XD..

Yeah!!! Exam finally over liaox... Can realx d... =D.. But i felt sad in 1 thing... Not bcuz of result... Is i cannot go Gua Tempurung wif my church members... Sobx Sobx... T_T.. My mum dun let me go cuz she say PMR cuming d... Kenot go put play play liaox... Sobx... I want to go leihx!!!! T_T.. 2day first time kena surat amaran pertama... First time in my life kena surat amaran cuz ganggu p & p... Kena 10 marks penalty... Almost half of my class de students kena surat amaran... But all of them seems so hapi... Lolx... Lyn they all oso kena... But their penalty marks is higher den mine... @.@ Quite number of ppl n my disipline teacher felt shock when i got surat amaran pertama.. T_T.. When i read da paper at da back, they say nid to see my parents dat time, i was like o my gosh, i m dead!! T_T.. My mum sure slaughter me leihx... T_T.. 2day after skul lepak wif lyn n jeffrey near my skul, playground, Seri Muda Corner(SMC)...We guys go SMC "mum mum" n talk talk lu... We guys been talking for several hours.... Den we met chi yian n li wen they all... Talk talk for a while den 3 of us walk back home liaox... So far leihx... So tired~~ Actually i plan to walk back home by myself bcuz jeffrey n lyn stay in Oncidium.... But jeffrey kept ask me take his bike n cycle home cuz he say is too dangerous for me to walk home alone... Den i say ok lor... But his bike de sit make me felt quite uncomfortable... =P... But oso thank him for borrowing me his bike...^_^ Dats enough for 2day... Chiaoz...^_^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home