Monday, September 1, 2008

MiSs3s Y3st3rDaY V3rY MuCh~~xD..

Dylan, Yu Yan, miie n 2 soft toy doggie.. xD

Hope time can go back to yesterday.. xD.. Hav a fun n hapi yesterday.. Cuz went to kajang n visit my dearest cousin, Yu Yan.. I miss her so much weih... xD.. Anyway she cut her hair short ad.. But is kinda cute n suits her too.. ^^ Yesterday we did chat n talk a lot but is still not enough time for us to chat.. Cuz we hav too many things to chat.. xD.. I still remember da pass dat me n her used to been through.. We fight b4, hapi b4, cry b4 n sad b4.. But in da end, we owez apologize to each other no matter hu was da 1 dat is wrong.. We oso been through many hapi times like went shopping 2gether, see movies.. Besides dat, we oso bath 2gether from last time till now.. Lolx..!!! I knew her since we were standard 2 until now n our counsins relationship is getting stronger every time.. So i can say dat she is my best cousins ever n ever..!!! ^v^... Yesterday she gav me a soft toy doggie as my burfday present.. Is so cute weih..!!! xD.. She told me to think of her when i hug da doggie dat time... Sure i will..!! ^^ After she gav me da present, she gav me a kiss n a big warm hug.. Aww~~~ So sweet~~ P/S: We r not lesbians..lolx.. Hope time can go back.. xD.. Yu Yan n Miie.. Posing our soft toys..xD..

Aiya.. Havent ready yet..xD

My bro(Dylan) n Yu Yan..

My dear Yu Yan n miie.. xD..


I luv dis pic da most..!! xD..

~May we will best cousin 4eva...MuakZzzzz~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home