Friday, August 29, 2008

Y?? T_T..

2day i didn't go to skul cuz my skul celebrate merdeka day... SienZzz... Many of my frenz oso didn't go to skul 2day... Took back all my trial results ad.. Da results is "ma ma dei" nia.. But luckily dis time no subject fail... N i m reali hapi dat my math did not fail dis time.. xD.. I hope i'll get better results in PMR.. Dis whole week happened 1 serious incident in my skul n it happened on my besties Lyn, Yian, Rach, Qin n Wen.. Da incident is serious until dat rach n qin might kena dibuang sekolah.. Lyn, Yian n Wen might digantung sekolah... T_T... Da whole story begin in 1 of da "yeesh" teacher in my skul called Rukumani(ppl cal her The Phantom),many ppl hate her in my skul.. So rach created a anti-rukumani group in frenster n many ppl join dis group except me.. Cuz da teacher did not teach my class n i reali dunno wats her real attitude.. So i din join.. Last tuesday during moral period my skul discipline teacher called yaw suan, jun wah, ricsson n ah gan go to office n see da principle.. I was kinda shocked dat time cuz i dunno wat happen to them.. After dat dick hen told me dat lyn they all oso was outside of da principle office.. I more worried.. Den i ask my moral teacher wat was going on out there... Da teacher told me dat is about internet insult teacher thing den i onli wat reali going on out there.. Ah gan juz go for a few minutes cuz da teacher caught wrong person.. Da others were inside for almost 4 period leihx... When they all cum back from da office, i ask yaw suan how was it... Besides yaw suan they n lyn they all, andy, li shan,shu qin, joseph n 2 form 4 kid oso kena panggil... Yaw suan told me dat rach they all might kena gantung n buang sekolah.. My mind was totally blank dat time.. How can dis type of thing happen to my fwenz??!! He say dat 1 of da skul teacher found out da anti group thing n oso added da group for a long time to spy on them.. Da teacher somemore print out everything wat they wrote.. Geng.. Rukumani already report to da police ad.. N somemore she say dat they kena denda RM15000 weih.. Siao..!!! Ask her go n rob lar.. Yeesh.. N da worst they already report to those jabatan selangor or pendidikan thingy ad.. Discipline teacher say dat they all kena jenayah siber n it was very serious.. They muz take action.. Haiz.. I reali hope everything gonna be alright.. Dis few day they all seems very moody n sad.. See they all like dat i oso felt sad... T_T.. Now wat i can do is pray for them everyday n hope there will be miracles...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home