Sunday, August 9, 2009

~G.I Joe~ x]

Went to pyramid yesterday wif Ricsson, Shawn & Samuel.. Overall was fun actually.. x] Watched G.I Joe too.. It was a nice, exiting & funny movie though.. =) But da ticket is quite expensive... It cost me 12 bucks for da ticket..@.@ I think is da same price as transformers.. But da price still worth for da movie.. =]

~G.I Joe~
~G.I Joe~
Luv their costumes a lot..Yeng..x]
~Duke~
~Ana~
Forget wats her name.. Oops..xP..
~Snake Eyes~
~Storm Shadow~
~Members of G.I Joe~ Their outfit seriously damn nice lerhx.. xP...

B4 we went pyramid dat time, i went to Shawn's house n wait for almost 2 hours.. His mum brought me n his family to go n see their new house.. When i walk in their house, my eyes was like dat @.@.. His house is so BIG!!~~Rich boy.. Haha.. But is a reali nice house + BIG house.. =)
After our movie, we went to eat at Terpanyaki.. During our meal, Ricsson share sum of his reali reali "cold" jokes.. Make all of us keep laughing & laughing.. x] Finally get to buy Darren's belated present-a Reebok bottle dat cost me........ Can't tell.. xP.. After pyramid, went to my church for Music Evangelical Night.. Overall is reali reali AWESOME.. Touched by many many scenes n sharings.. N many non-christians accpet christ yesterday too.. Shud reali thank God for dat.. =) I guess dats all for yesterday.. Gonna skip skul 2molo.. Heh.. xP.. Chiao!!~~ ^^

~EnDe~






P/S:U're everything to me & u r da special 1 in my heart.. =]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home