Monday, October 12, 2009

~YamAhA PrAcTiSe~=)

Last friday when to Yahama wif Ming Keat & Yaw Suan.. Having loads of fun in there... x] During da morning, 3 of us gathered at da nearby mamak there n hav our breakfast.. Yaw suan belanja me dat meal~Thx ya!~Hehe..=D After dat, we went to yamaha there & hav our sort of musical instrument practise.. =) Both of them played guitar, n i played drum there.. I taught ming keat to play drum & both of them teached me how to play guitar.. Guitar is seriously hard to learn...>o<>

~PiCtuReS!~

~YaW sUan & Ming Keat!~
~Both of them seems reali concentrate playing @.@~
~Yaw Suan a.k.a The Guitarist~=P
~Ming Keat learning how to play drum~=)
~YS took my pic back when i was playing da drum~xP
*Hitting~*

~Da Guitar Pro's!~=D

After 2 hours practise, i went to next door de New Station there & photostat sum things.. N da guys followed me there too.. =) Da photostat thing took me quite a long time to wait.. Without wasting my time, i went to look 4 magazines to read.. Den when i saw da "xin li ce yian" part, i asked both of them whether wanna play or not.. N they both agreed cuz they seems reali interested in dis type of things..LOL..xP 3 of us laughed a lot when we doing da "xin li ce yian" dat time.. Got 1 part is really funny, da question asked about wat type of "ben dan" we r.. I asked both of them n da answer they got is-YS is cute type of "ben dan" where else Mk is "mei nao sha dan"..LOL.. Haha.. Dat's all about dat day~=D *P/s-Yaw Suan:I update ad larrrr~Hope u enjoy reading it~xP

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home