Monday, September 7, 2009

~TaiPinG TriP~

Last sunday went to Taiping wif my family.. It was da first time we start out journey at night bcuz it was last minute decision dat my mum n my dad made.. My aunty n her family were there da day b4 we go.. It was a 2 hour ++ journey... When we reached taiping, is already 9.30 p.m.. Went to a hawker stall to meet my aunty they all which was located in da taiping town.. There were so many foods selling over there.. @.@ Ordered "char kuey teow" at last cuz it seems to look delicious..x] After ate our dinner, den we check in to our hotel-Flemington Hotel which is located at da opposite of Taiping lake.. N da hotel is reali reali nice + big + new + clean.. x] After putting out stuffs, den me, my mum & bro went to my aunty's room to "keng gai".. =) But we children brought laptop to downstairs to play cuz got wi-fi at there.. =]
My bro & my cousin bro wif their laptops x]
My cousin sis playing wif my bro's phone =]

Me & my cousin sis didn't get da chance to use da laptop cuz our brother's were using it for da whole night...>o<>o<>

Second Day:~
Went to da hawker stall we ate last night to hav our breakfast.. =) After dat went to Bukit Larut which was located nearby our hotel.. x]
Let da picture's below to do da talking.. ^^

~Flemington Hotel~
~Mummy & bro~
~Going to meet my aunty & her family~=)
~Welcome to Bukit Larut!~

~Me & my cute little cousin bro~=P
~My cute cousin sis & me~
She luv to take picture a lot..N she is damn perasan 1..xP..
Us again! =D
~My cousin bro again~=)
Da driver dat drove us up to da bukit wif his jeep.. He is reali funny & keep joke around wif us..x]
Tadaa~We had reached on top there..=)
Nice view~But da umbrella had tumble down..@.@
Walking~Walking~
~Da whole Taiping view~Nice huh? x]

~Eating in da cafe on top~Is very cooling.. =]
Looks like "dai ga jie"..@.@
Dunno wat they r doing..@.@
~Miie~=D
~Bro & sis~
~My dad wif a leaf in his mouth..He say da leaf is delicious.. Eew!

After dat b4 we went back to our home, we went to a seafood restaurant to hav our lunch there.. Da food was reali nice & delicious! N da view was nice too.. =)
Fried small crabs! Yummy! =P
~Nice food~Yum yum!
~All da food sapu habis by all of us~xD
~Da restaurant view~=D

Dats all about it~Chiao! =)

1 Comments:

Blogger Future said...

hi..i am Taiping People...i am Vincent Tiong..I am Sixteen Years old ..can u add my msn messenger ...can us chat there ..i got some thing to ask u...about Taiping..my E Mail Is tlytiong1@hotmail.com ...Nice to Meet u ..

October 7, 2009 at 6:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home