Saturday, July 26, 2008

My Hand Damn Pain Weih!!!! T_T..

My hand damn pain weih!!! Can't reali move n exercise my hand... T.T... Cuz go 4 injection dis morning... I hate injection weih!!!! Those nurse somemore say is like mosquito bite nia... But ended up so pain... Luckily didn't cry out... Or else it will be more embarrasing... Lolx... After da injection thing, den i go to PMR crash course... I tot 2day crash course de subject is english.. So i didn't brought those math notes... When i reach there they say 2day is math subject... Owh shit!!! I didn't bring anything about math leihx... Except a calculator... =D.. But luckily da teacher didn't use those notes... Phew~~ After da crash course thingy, den i go club there group study wif lyn. yian, rach n qin... I teach rach n yian science... Qin taught me some of da math question... I reali hate math a lot.. Cuz is too complicating d... T_T.. 2day i finally knoe how to do loci... Thx to qin n yian... XD... After reading n teaching, we guys took a lot of pic n on music to sing song, seems like we r in da karaoke like dat... Lolx... Dis whole week nothing reali special happen again... Damn bored.... But still ok lor... Juz took back some my exam papers.. N da math result reali make me felt dissapointed again... Haiz... I fail my math again!!! T_T... I fail twice for my math in dis year d... Sobx.... Math is reali too complicated d!!!!! Haiz...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home