Saturday, September 6, 2008

Buffet~~xD

Dis whole week nothing reali special happened.. But i knoe wat position m i in da class ad.. Got number 5 in class but da percentage kinda low... T.T.. 2day is kinda fun n not fun.. Da not fun thing is bcuz 2day i got 4 INJECTION again..!! Hate injection weih..&%$#&%.. Damn pain somemore.. T.T.. But 2day oso kinda fun cuz go to 1utama gai gai n watch movie wif my mum, bro n my maid... Watch "Not Enough Money 2".. Dis show is very funny n very touching.. Cried in da cinema.. xP... I m quite emotional 1.. Lolx.. But is reali nice lor.. U guys muz go n watch... 2day many leng zai n leng lui in 1utama leihx.. ^v^ Juz now eat buffet as dinner at club there.. Actually is sort of malays buffet thing.. Eat until damn full.. N i met Andy. wen kiat, zen yang n sum others aranda gurls there.. Kinda shock as well.. xD.. N i bought sumthing for steph as her burfday present 2day... Hope she will like it.. xD.. My grandma was admitted in de hospital.. Hope she will be alright.. Gotta pray more n harder.. N hope she will get well soon.. 2molo is last day of da crash course ad.. Kinda bu she de leihx.. Dunno y.. xP.. But dis crash course do help me quite a lot.. Thx to them.. ^^ I guess dats enough 4 2day.. ChiaoZzzz..(^@^) My bro n my mum..xD.. My dad n my bro..^v^
Me on da way to 1utama.. Boring in da car..=_=

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home