Wednesday, August 19, 2009

~ClAsS cLoSeD~ @.@

Class 4 Science 5 is officially close down due to H1n1.. A form 2 student hu study in my class kena H1N1.. So our class will be closed till we get da further notice.. I guess we will hav early holiday ad.. Haha.. x] I m wondering so many H1N1 cases had happened in our skul, y they still dun wanna close da skul down?? @.@ Yesterday night when i was lying down on my bed, meng jiun called n tell me about my class will be closed 2day.. My mind was like dat @.@?? dat time.. Cuz is so sudden n is already quite late at night.. How to inform those hu sleep early?? Den i called lyn n chi yian about it.. So we decided not to go skul 2day.. After dat, i recieved a msg from my class monitor, Elwin Chin..

The msg is like dis:-
"Attention to students of 4 science 5. Class is close down due to H1N1 until further notice.. Please spread the news. From your monitor.. No joke."

So we dun nid to go skul till finish holiday.. x) Beside our class, 4 scn 4 oso closed down too.. Nw H1N1 seems getting serious day by day.. Everyday when i see da newspaper or listen to da news, we can see dat almost everyday sure got ppl die bcuz of H1N1.. Felt pity to those hu got it.. Jz hope u guys will get well soon.. =) H1N1 is so cruel.. Takes many ppl lifes away.. =( So we muz take precaution dat is needed for our health n safety so dat we will not kena it.. =] N i m going to hav my sweet 16 soon... Heh.. Old le lor...xP... I think dats all dis post is about.. =D..
Chiao!~~x]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home