Friday, October 16, 2009

~HaPpY bUrFdAy To dEaR MuMmy!~<3

Last tuesday is da last day of PMR for all form 3 studets & oso my dear mummy burfday.. =) My dad asked me to make a burfday card for my mum so i make da card 1 day b4 my mum's burfday.. Its been a reali long time dat i din make a card ad o..>o<>

~HaPpY
47th
BiRthDaY
tO
My
BeLoVed
MuMmY!~
^^

~Da Burfday CarD!~=)



Went to Subang Parade de FRIDAYS n celebrate my mum's burfday.. Da whole process goes reali well & i can see dat my mum seems reali touched too^^

~FRIDAYS~

~Da burfday mummy ordering food~=P
~Daddy~xP
~Brother~x]
~My big glass of ice lemon tea @.@~
~Miie~=)

~YuMmY FooDieS!~^^




After our meal, FRIDAYS there hav their so call burfday celebration for all burfday babies.. Those workers in there is reali reali funny & their voice is good too~Enjoy da moment very much^^



~Blowing da cake dat they gav~=D
Luv ya Dear Mummy!~ Hearts u 4eva & eva!~<3333

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home