Tuesday, November 10, 2009

~RaNdOm PiC's Wif BrO in PyRaMid~ =)

Went to pyramid last saturday night wif my mum, a aunty & my bro~ I got da chance to go pyramid wif my family is bcuz my dad went outstation dat day~xP We rarely will go to pyramid if my dad was around bcuz he HATES crowded place n is very very hard to find parking in pyramid too..=P Ate our dinner in Esquire Kitchen~=) After our dinner, me & my bro went separate ways wif my mum & da aunty~ Me & my bro went to hunt for clothes in asian avenue there o~xP While i was walking around in Asian Avenue, so many shirts keep attracting me o~N sum of da price is reali reali expensive too~@.@ But at last i bought a shirt dat cost RM36.90 cuz i think it reali looks nice~=) After hang gai around wif my bro den we went to yogur berry n eat~^^ Da yogurt taste reali yummy!~xP After eating & meet up wif my mum, den went back home le~:D

~Some random pic's:~^^
~bRO & Sis~<3

~Looking somewhere else~@.@
~Weird expression~xP

~In YogUr BeRry!~


~Act cute!~xP
~YumMy!~^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home