Saturday, January 16, 2010

~HapPy 3 MoNtHs AnNiVeRsArY & UnDaNg~ ♥♥

When to listen undang 2day wif my 2 frens-Ric & Jw~Its a 6 hours talk~Overall is still okay~But i prefer da 2nd session speaker bcuz he is much much more humourous.. Da 1st session speaker talk till kinda bored + he seems to be kinda strict~@.@ Woke up at about 6 sumthing dis morning~Gav jw a morning cal den i went to bath~After bathing n get ready, ric n jw came to my house n meet up~After dat, da insturctor came to my house n fetch us to Damansara there 4 undang~=) Met sum of da kk ppl's there too~=] After undang, den we went back to kk n hav our lunch in da newly open restaurant-Papa Rich-=D We waited 4 bii in Mcd b4 we go~After bii came, den we walk to Papa Rich there n hav our lunch~^^ Reali pity bii o~Cuz he is suffering from his back pain after fall down when he is playing bsb o~I can see dat he keep endure his pain-ness o~I guess he dun wanna let me see dat he is suffering o~"Sam tong" lerhx~=[ Hope bii will heal as soon as possible o~I'll owez pray 4 u until u r fully healed~^^ Hehe~


~PiCtuRes R BeLow~


~Da Undang Place~^^
~Jw & Ric da old man~xP
~My Undang Book~

~On Da Way Back To KK~
~Jw took my pic while i'm tooking his pic~=P
~Sum gaynesss~xD

~PaPa Rich~




~Camera Shy de bii~♥

Besides dat, 2day 16.01.10 is me & bii de 3 months anniversary too o~^^ Gosh~Time passessss reali reali fast o~xP We didn't reali celebrate 2day~Jz went 4 lunch 2gether nia~=) 2day morning when i woke up, i saw bii sent me a anniversary msg~Dats da sweeetest msg i've EVER recieve in my life~All da words wrote truly from his heart & his hands~Normally bii doesn't wrote reali reali long msg when we sms wif each other but dis time he sent dis anniversary msg till msg 6 o~Felt reali reali touched~=] Can't stop looking at da msg o~xP

~Find a guy who calls you beautiful instead of hot,~
~who calls you back when you hang up on him,~
~who will lie under the stars and listen to your heartbeat,~
~or will stay awake just to watch you sleep...~
~wait for the boy who kisses your forehead,~
~who wants to show you off to the world when you are in sweats,~
~who holds your hand in front of his friends,~
~who thinks you' re just as pretty without makeup on.~
~One who is constantly reminding you of how much he cares and how lucky he is to have YOU..~ ~The one who turns to his friends and says, thats her...~


~3 months doesn't seems to very long or very short~But we did spend lot of time 2gether~No arguments we did b4~I guess is bcuz both of us r soft type de ppl baa~xP~
♥ I jz wanna bii dat i'll owez support u no matter wat happen in da future~♥
♥Owez be there when u nid me~♥
♥Owez care about u n love u~♥
♥Cheer u up when u feel reali down~♥
♥Tied my heart n ur heart tightly~♥
♥Won't wanna let u go no matter wat~♥
♥Avoid arguments to happenned~♥
♥N lastly, I'll owez luv u no matter wat~♥
♥Cuz i've place u in a special place in my heart~♥
Heart u owez Babyyyy! xoxoxo

♥HAPPY 3 MONTHS ANNIVERSARY!^^♥
♥~May our luv never be apart~♥
~I Luv u Very Very Much~♥
~Boo!~xP
♥♥

~Muakxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx~


♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
~i ♥ u!~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home