Friday, January 1, 2010

~01.01.2010~

Hey readers, it has been a long itme din update my blog le o~Kinda lazy to update my blog nowadays~xP Hmm~I'll summarise everything from christmas eve till nw~=)

ChRiStMaS eVe *24.12.09*:-
-went to Ming keat's house for christmas party~had a reali great time at there o~first time coutdown wif many many frens too~+ celebrate christmas eve wif bii o~^^

ChRiStMaS dAy *25.12.09*:-
-woke up early in da morning n went to church for choir performance, all of us did our best to praise our lord~=)
-secondly, BEST performance at christmas night~overall everything goes reali well~bii,ming keat,yoong keat,yaw suan,siao thong n jun wah came to my church n see my preformance~glad they all came^^
-after cum back from church, gav a surprise burfday to my brother~but i think he knoes about it ad~xP

BrO's BuRfDaY + jAkArTa TrIp*26.12.09-29.12.09*:-
-26.12.09~Happy Sweeeeeeeet 15 to my dearest brother~May all his wishes n dreams cum true~N of cuz stay happy owez~& God bless~=)
-26.12.09-29.12.09~Jakarta trip! Enjoy myself a lot at there~Almost everyday shopping shopping, eating eating~xP N besides dat, all of us did our performance reali well in jakarta~Thx god~^^

NeW yEaR eVe*31.12.09*:-
-went to pyramid wif my skul frens-bii,ming keat,yaw suan,jun wah,jiao ling,siao thong,yoong keat,leon,kar han n ricsson~went to redbox n sing song~& watch Avatar~Rate 7/10 for dis movie~=) met li wen n hao yong b4 coutdown~all of us went to da rooftop there for countdown~da fireworks is reali reali pretty o~Enjoy watching it^^ Supposingly me,ric,bii n jun wah dun hav transport to go back, but ended up ricsson found a taxi dat costs us kinda cheap price n took us back to kk~went to mcd yam cha 4 awhile b4 go back home~Met john son n his fren at mcd~after dat, walk to ric house n his cousin sis fetch us back~Thx ya! ^^ Dis year de countdown doesn't seems to be high compare to last year o~Cuz there r police around catch those hu use da sprayer to spray around~=[ I'm reali happy dat i can celebrate christmas & new year eve + countdown wif my frens n of cuz wif my bii^^ Had a great time yesterday~=)

Lastly, welcome year 2010!*01.01.10:-
-Time passes reali fast in year 2009~N many things did happen~& many of my dreams did cum true too~=) Had a great year in 2009~ But i hope it will be a better year in year 2010~^^ Bye bye sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet 16 & welcome stressssssssssssssssssss 17(SPM!) x] Going to hav a major test dis year~Gonna study reali REALI hard already~=]

~My 2010 plans~
1. Study reali hard for SPM! Dun play too much b4 SPM~
2. Listen to undang + sit 4 driving test~Weee~
3. Be more mature thinking
4. Relationship wif church frens, primary skul frens, skul frens getting better n better~=)
5. N of cuz relationship wif bii getting better n better too o~Hope there is no arguments in dis year~^^ ♥
6. Hope bii can shift back to my skul o~if can laaaaa~Hehe~xP
7. Seek God more, pray often & read bible everyday~=]

Okayyyy~Dats my main plans for year 2010~Hope i can achieve everything dat i listed above~=) Jia You!
~2010!!!!!~
HaPpY nEw YeAr GuYs!

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
~i ♥ u!~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home