Friday, November 27, 2009

~My PoOr LeG~>.<

Hurt my feet last monday while i was running to my room n pick up a phone call, manatau go n bang da edge of da wall(da sharp sharp place) there~Den all da blood started to keep flowing out like water & oso flow non-stop~First time in my life saw so many blood in front of me o~@.@ Eeew~>o<>o< After dat when to fetch Jia En n put him in church, den went to Assunta Hospital for check up~Da whole journey from Kota Kemuning to Pj, my blood keep flow non-stop & i think i loose a lot of blood bcuz of dis "lun zhun" de accident o~=( N i did cry thorughout da whole journey too~=[ First time sit on a wheelchair while i'm in da hospital~& my bro seems to hav loads of FUN by pushing me wif it~Lol~When i went for da X-ray check up dat time, da nurse dat incharge suddenly ask me 1 reali weird question~She asked:You pregnant aa? Den i was like:Harr? No!~@.@ Weeeeeird question~Luckily no fracture~Thx God^^ N oso luckily my wouund dun nid to stich~Phew~Da doctor put a "special skin glue" to stick my wound & cover my wound wif a bandage~Advise from doctor is "Don't move a lot aaa gal~If u wanna heal faster den dun move a lot & don't go out~"Lol~After doing all da bandage stuff, den we leave da hospital le~:)

My leg from dis(bloody leg) >o<
Transform to
*
**
***
****
Dis~(bandage leg)
& Lastly To Dis
*
**
***
****
*****

~Much more better looking~xP

I can move better ad~Trying to walk everyday although can't move as fast as last time~But better den nothing lor~At least can walk^^
~My medicine~>o<

N ohya, thx to those peepals hu reali concern about me~I'm so touched o~U guys r da best anyway^^ ♥♥♥♥♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home