Thursday, June 10, 2010

~Apologize~ ♥

Well, dis post is for bii~I jz wanna say i'm sorry dat i've make both of us reali down & emo nowdays~Dunno y dis few days quite many negative thoughts keep popping out from my brain & sum moodswings too~=( I reali hate myself when i'm having moodswing~Cuz dis will jz make bii feels sad n worry about me~As time goes by, i'm getting afraid to loose him~Bcuz i didn't go through such a long relationship b4~So many negative thoughts keep popping out dis days~But although how much negative thoughts i hav, bii will always tel me to stick in da positive side~N tel me dat nothing will happen~Becuz he is always seeing da bright side~Well, i'm reali lucky dat he is not thinking da same way like me~Or else i guess we'll start our very first argument le baaa~Bii, Thx for not leaving me when i nid u da most~N thx for enduring my terrible moodswings~=) Shoooo Moodswings!
~I ♥ u Baby!~



♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
~i ♥ u!~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home