Saturday, April 3, 2010

~ChInG mInG~ =)

Hey readers! x) When back to Sitiawan, Perak for "ching ming" at last friday~Jason came to my house in da evening dat day cuz he oso following us go back~=) About 7 sumthing at night we oni leave kk~N we reached our hotel at almost 11++~@.@ But da whole journey was still okayy~Kept singing & chit chatting~=) Next day, when to my grandpa & my grandpa's mum de graveyard & clean up~=D We found both graveyard dis time~Last time when we came dat time, we had forgotten where is da graveyard cuz place was kinda old + a little messy too~So is reali hard to find~@.@ But luckily dis time we found both of it~x)

~Saw 2 jz giv birth de birds on sum 1 grave~Sooooo cute~x)

After do all da cleaning stuffs den my dad bring us to Lumut de seaside there~=) Wanted to go to a seaside for a long time ad~Felt reali relaxing when i see da wide sea~All those unhappy things jz dissapear in my mind when i saw da sea~=)
~Jason-Pro Stone shooter~x)
~Luv da sea alot~♥
♥♥♥♥♥
~Different face expression~xP
~Lol~x)
~Mata sepet~xD
~Us~=)

At night dat time, met up wif my kai gong kai po n we went to a restaurant for dinner~Kai gong & my dad ordered many food~All of us eat until super full~@.@ Soooooo ngam i met Ket Xuan in da same restaurant when i was eating o~Didn't knoe dat we hav da same kampung~Lol~xP


~After dinner, den we went to The Store for shopping~Da place where we used to always go there buy toys when me & bro were small~=) No shirts attracted me there BUT soft toys attracted me~Lol~x) Got 1 soft toy bear attracted me & my bro & it only costs RM14~2 of us like it very much but ended up we din bought it cuz we din bring $$$~=( But i took a pic of it~x) Actually is jz a simple bear but den dunno y i like it soooo much~xP
~Here's da bear~♥


~In da hotel~=)
*Nothing to do dat time*
~Camwhore~x)
~Emo-ing~

~Next day~
~In da car~=)

~On da way to Taiping dat time, my dad bring us to Perak de Turtle Preservation Place~Felt reali exited bcuz dis is my first time see a real turtle in front of my eyes~When i reach da place dat time, those cute little turtles attracted me~They r soooooooooooooooooo cute! x)

~PiCtUrEs!~
~Sooooooooooooooooooooo cute^^~





~Looks like a duck head de tortoise~@.@
~Dis sea is much more nicer~=)

~On da way back~
~Jason~
~Playing cards in da car~
~Us~x)

Dats all about da trip~Hav a lot of fun in dis trip!~ & Enjoyed myself a lot too~=) ♥



♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
~i ♥ u!~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home