Monday, June 7, 2010

~Love story I~♥


This is a story about a girl & a boy hu live in a city~
Girl(Amanda)~A very nice, sweet & lovely girl~N she hav a really good temper and a kind heart~Loyal & loves her bf deeply~Keep things to herself because she dun want her bf to get worried about her problems~But she's oso sensitive girl~
Boy(Ryan)-A nice, sweet & lovely boy too~N he oso have a good temper and a kind heart~Loyal & loves his gf very much~But addict in computer games without himself noticing~

There's a couple name Amanda & Ryan~Both of them r like those common cpl at first~Loving each other deeply & create their sweetest memories~=)

~Phone Call~

Amanda:Hey dear~R u free at dis coming saturday?
Ryan:Hmm~Sure~Anything baby?
Amanda:I was thinking dat lets go to da beach together to release all our stress after our exams~N yea, we didn't spend a lot of time with each other for a long time eversince both of us r busy preparing for our exams.
Ryan:Sure baby~This sounds like a great plan to me~N i wanted to tel u this before but i scared u are busy~But anyway lets go to da beach at this coming saturday yaa~
Amanda:Okayy dear~Pick me up at 5 o'clock evening yaa~
Ryan:Okayy baby~Its pretty late now, i think is better u go to bed~U have school tomorrow~
Amanda:Okayyy~U too~I know u're busy playing computer games nw but still remember to sleep early yaaa~
Ryan:Okayyy dear~I promise~Gudnight sweetie pie~No bad dreams yaaa~N cover your blankets properly~I love you~♥
Amanda:Must keep your promise o~Gudnight dear~Sweet sweet dreams to u and hav a great sleep o~I love you too~♥
Ryan:Bye baby!~
Amanda:Bye dear~

N dats when their phone cal ends~

~SATURDAY~(In The Beach)

Ryan:Baby, i wanna go and buy something~Wait for me here yaa~Don't simply walk around cuz is dangerous~
Amanda(Felt happy of his caring n smile n say):Okayy dear~I will not go anywhere yaa~=)

10 minutes later,
Ryan run to Amanda n and use his hands to cover her eyes, Amanda felt really shocked~
Amanda:What are you doing?
Ryan:Just close your eyes & turn back slowly~

Amanda follows his instructions~N suddenly Ryan held a bouquet of blue roses to Amanda n kiss her forehead~Amanda was really shocked of his surprise because she didn't knoe dat such a shy guy like Ryan won't do something romantic to her~

Ryan:Thats not all~There's still another surprise for you my dear~

Suddenly, Ryan takes his violin out n plays a romantic song dat he compose himself to Amanda~Amanda was soooooo touched and her tears keep falling down~After Ryan plays finish the whole song, Amanda become really really wet after crying~Ryan was really shocked of Amanda's reaction and he hugs her tighly in his arms & kiss her lips~

Ryan:Baby, why are you crying? I thought this will make u feels happy but ended up i had make you cry~I'm sorry dear~=(
Amanda:(Wipe her tears) I'm not crying because i'm sad, i cried because i felt so touched u did such romantic thing to me~(Sobbing)
Ryan:Silly girl, don't cry already yaaa~You don't look pretty when your face is full with tears~
=)
Amanda:(Sobbing a little)Okayy dearr~Thanks for giving me such a wonderful & romantic surprise~I love you~

Ryan did not say anything and just hugs her tightly in his arms and pat her~And that night, they watch the stars together and had a great time with each other~=]

Well, good things doesn't always happen everytime~Things slightly change after they've been together for 2 years ++~After being together for a long time, they have knew each other attitude really really well~N that's the time Amanda started to feel annoy whenever Ryan was addicted in his computer games & did not spend a lot of time with her but she always endure n keep her feelings in her heart because she dun wanna loose him~A few months later, Amanda recieves a letter from the hospital about her body checkup report~And she almost faint when she saw the letter~Da letter wrote dat she had a tumour in her brain~N da doctor told her dat she need to do a operation immediately~

~Hospital~

Amanda:How was da tumour in my brain? Izit getting worse?
Doctor:Yes Amanda. If you don't get rid it as soon as possible, you will die.
Amanda:(Shocked)Hmm doctor, may i know how long more i can live?
Doctor:I'm sorry to tel you that you still left 2 months.
Amanda:(Turns down)If i do the operation, is there anything bad will happen?
Doctor:All operation sure hav their own dangerous part but after u do this operation, you will lost all your memories in ur head now~Because the tumour was really big~And slowly it will become brain cancer~
Amanda:*Shocked**Thinking wat shud i do nw*
Doctor:Amanda?
Amanda:I'm sorry~Hmm~How much is the percentage of da operation will be done successfully?
Doctor:50%
Amanda:Okayy doctor~I'll think about it and tel you my answer as soon as possible~
Doctor:Okayy~But is better to do the operation as soon as possible~In case anything much more worse happen~

Amanda runs out from da hospital~And her mind was keep thinking dat she cannot go and do the operation because she don't want to lost all da sweet memories she had wif Ryan~She had promise herself to keep all this sweet memories until the day she dies~Then, she take out her handphone n call Ryan to discuss about this~

Amanda:Dear, are you free?
Ryan:Baby, can i talk to you later? I'm busy defeating the big boss right now~Call you later~Bye!~

Ryan jz hung up her phone like that~And she felt really sad and ran back home and locks herself in her room~She cry really really badly~And felt very disspointed da way he treats her when she needs him the most now~He had chose computer games over her~He did not calls her after that and she knews it~And thats the time, she had make a decision~She wanna keep her sickness as a secret by not letting her family & Ryan knows about it~After dat, she wrote a letter for Ryan and she did not give him straight away but always take it by her side anywhere she goes~She avoids every 1 included Ryan & her family~Ryan and her family seach for her until they almost gone crazy~She didn't answer any phone calls~


One day, while Amanda was walking on da road, she suddenly faint by the side of the road~Ppl that pass by her takes her to the nearby hospital immediately~When Amanda's parents & Ryan rush to the hospital, they're too late~Amanda had leave them and gone to another world~Amanda's family cries badly & Ryan almost gone crazy when he knows about Amanda's death~And thats the time they only know about Amanda's sickness~Then, suddenly the doctor came in and ask who is Ryan~Ryan felt shocked but he follow the doctor out~

Doctor:Hey~I found this letter in Amanda's hand before she pass away and i think she wants to pass it to you.
Ryan:Thanks doctor.

Ryan opens the letter immediately and read:

Dear,

When you recieve this letter, i had gone to another world. I'm really sorry that i've been avoiding you all this while because i don't wanna let you know about my sickness & i don't want you to get worried about me~U can scold me because of my selfishness~Da day when i know about my sickness, i called you but u were busy playing computer games and ignore me~Remember?I was really dissapointed and sad dat time but still, i don't blame you although you choose computer games over me~But please don't blame yourself & thinks that you're the one that causes my death yaa~Actually the person that causes my death is myself~I did not want to do the operation although there is a 50% for me to live because the doctor says that i'll lost all my memories in my head now after the operation is done~This had leads me to make the decision not to do the operation because i had promise myself that i wanna keep our sweet memories in my head until the day i die~I'm really sorry dear because of my selfishness~=( But promise me, live a good life in the future~And please don't sacrifice your life~No matter what, i'll always be with you everywhere although i'm at another world right now~I'll always remember those surprises that you hav gave me~N yea, try to cut down ur computer games time & sleep early every night yaa~Cuz now no 1 will ask u to go to bed early~I reali dun wanna leave you~Bcuz da time we spend together was jz so less~But i always appreciate da time when we are together~Thanks for everything dear~
~I LOVE YOU~♥

Baby Amanda

Ryan cries much more badly after reading the letter that Amanda wrote~He run to Amanda's corpse and hugs her really tighly n kisses her forehead~N he promise her dat he will started to sleeps early every night start from nw and cuts down his playing computer games time~And the last word he said to her was I LOVE YOU~

From that day onwards, Ryan didn't touch his computer games anymore and he concentrate more in his studies~And he became a doctor successfully after that because he wanna safe ppl that have sickness~=]

-The End-

*P/s:Guys, don't choose computer games over your gf~:)

Written by:Daphne♥


♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
~i ♥ u!~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home