Saturday, June 12, 2010

~Friends~♥♥

Y will i wanna blog about friends 2day?
Well, i jz saw Rachel's blog~
N I felt really down after reading it~
And i know dat i had miss out my friends feeling all dis time eversince i had a bf~
Well, almost everyone in my gang said dat i had change a lot since i cpl~
Although i dun really realized dat myself~
But to them it is very obvious~
Actually nobody knows my true feelings~
N wat is inside my heart~
I guess things change since we're in da different classes~
Cuz i can only meet u guys during recess~
Sometimes i was wondering y bcuz of dis cpl thing, everything seems to change~
I'm still da same old me~
Well, doesn't mean dat we're in da different class, dat makes our friendship fade away~
U all hav feelings, i hav feelings tooo~
I surely miss & never ever forget wat we did last time and our memories~
I do still care about u guys but wat is in my inner feeling, nobody knows~
If i knoe things will ended up bcuz like dat, i guess i shud not cpl at da first place~
But i knoe u guys doesn't mean dat~
Well, i know everything is my fault~
I didn't blame u guys of anything~
Wat u all wan me to do is jz treat u all & my bf fair n square~
N i'll do it~
I know friends r important in our life~
N friendship should be very very strong~
I'll still keep our friendship no matter wat~
N i still love u guys no matter is last time or now~
THINGS WILL NEVER CHANGE~
No offence anyway~
Jz telling out my true feelings~
I'm really sorry for wat i did~
But friendship should not ended up bcum like dat bcuz of love~
Anyway dats about it,
Dun feel like writing anymore~
But i'm da always da same old me no matter wat~
N still care about u all & love u all even it is last time or in da future~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home