Monday, March 15, 2010

~Grandma's Funeral~=(

Grandma passed away last tuesday at midnight 1 sumthing~Its a sad & shocking news for every 1 cuz it happened quite suddenly~=( Tuesday morning, i when to skul as usual cuz i having exam dat day~Finishes 2 papers b4 recess den my mum came n took me & my bro home during recess time~After we went home & took bath den my dad fetch us to da funeral place-Fairypark, Klang~We're da first to reached~Bcuz da whole death thing happened so suddenly so dat day my family & my dad's sister family went n choose da coffin, da graveyard & "gao dim" all da stuffs dat nidda do~Da whole funeral thing lasts for 5 days~4 days night of church service & da 5th day is da day we go n buried my grandma's body~=[ Da whole process is REALLLLLLY sad~All of us cried reali reali badly~=( Dis is da first time i felt da sadness of loosing sum1 important in my life~N da feeling is really bad~=/ But if we see da gud side, grandma had gone to a better place above~Where there is no pain, sad & suffering~=) We shud reali appreciate our love ones when we hav da chance nw~Me & my grandma de relationship is not reali reali close since small till nw~Bcuz she stayed quite far away baaa~But eventhough we dun see each other very often, she will still always care about all of us~N da best thing is whenever we go n visit her dat time, we surely can see a big smile on her face~N da smile is jz sooo truely~=) Even when da moment she died, da smile doesn't gone away~Seldom we can see a dead body wif a smile on it but dis is da first time i see it wif my own eyes~Da smile made all of us felt warm & peace~=] I gonna miss her reali badly~She is da BEST GRANDMA dat i ever had~=) ♥

~PiCtUrEs!~
~Da Funeral Place~


~Da graveyard~
~Da Coffin~

~PiCtUrEs WiF mY CoUsInS~♥
~Me~Jason(Cousin Bro)~Bro~
~Jason & Me~
~Dis gonna be da last pic i take wif my grandma~N i luv dis pic a lot~♥
*Spot her smile?* =)
~Da Guys!~
~Boo!~
~xD~
~PoSiNg!~
~Ain't he look like JJ?~xP
~Playing wif my bro specs~Look soooooooooo nerdy~x)

~At Home~
~Us again~xP

~He is a poser freak~x)


~After Church Service~

~Look like brother & sister lerhx~@.@
~Funny Kareen~xP
~Leng Lui Kareen a.k.a Jason's Sister~
~Smiley~=)
~Cool little kid but he is cuteeee~^^
~Camwhore KING & QUEEN~xP
~TITANIC~xD
~My cuteee little cousin~=)

~Overnight In Da Funeral Place~
8 of us(cousins) overnight in da funeral place in da 4th day~My bro, Adeline & Kareen slept early dat night bcuz they're toooo tired~Where else me & Jason when outside there n "keng gai" & Dorothy & Timothy sit another place n "keng gai" too~=) After awhile me & Jason went n joined them~We played many games by using poker cards~All of us shout & laugh till reali loud until 3 of them woke up~xP Den they join us to play for awhile den we went inside n play TWISTER~Da whole process was very funny bcuz there r many funny poses made by all of us~But too bad dat time din take pictures nia~=x After play till about 5 sumthing, i slept on da chair cuz i can't tahan dy~xP Da whole day i jz slept 1 hour ++ nia o~@.@
~Curi-curi took by Adeline~
~Dis 1 oso~xD

~Da Day When We Buried Grandma~
(In Da Car)


~^^~
~Do we look alike?~x)
~Bro's~
~Act Cute~Haha~xP

~Restaurant~
~Another Leng lui-Adeline a.k.a Jason's sister oso~=]
~She looks reali mature although we r same age~>o<
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Dats all about it~Dis post gonna be a remembrance post~
~R.I.P Grandma~
~U gonna be inside my heart always & forever~♥


♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
~i ♥ u!~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home