Friday, September 19, 2008

Melaka Trip.. x)

17/09/08:

Went to melaka on last wednesday holiday, is jz a 1 day trip nia... But is very fun..xD.. Early in da morning, after take a bak kut teh breakfast den we start our journey ad.. Da whole journey is about 1 hour sumthing.. I brought my sejarah book n latihan to read inside da car.. xD... When we reach Melaka, the first thing we do is visit my 2nd aunt.. After visiting my aunt, my dad brought all of us to Zoo Melaka.. xD..
Dats da main entrance...=)
Da first animal i saw...xD.. Did u guys saw "batman" hanging up there??

Dis vulture damn coool weih...
I 4got wat dis monkey called ad.. But is reali cute n special..

I thought it was dead at first..lolx..

But den it arrise from da dead...xD..
After finish visiting da zoo, den we went to a nearby chicken rice ball restaurant n take our lunch.. Da sambal sotong damn nice leihx.. So delicious.. Yummy..=) Selepas itu, we went to da A' Famosa historical place n visit.. Cuz i wanna see wats inside there... xD..
A'Famosa...xD..
Canon.. Damn chun weih...xD..

Dis is da inside of da A'Famosa place...
Dis view is nice..=)


Hav a great day on dat day...=) N ohya.. i saw 1 bunch of japanese teenagers on top of da A'Famosa leihx... OMG..!!! They r so damn leng zai weih... xP.... First time see so many japanese guys around me... Waliaoa.. xD.. ChiaoZzz.. ^0^







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home