Friday, September 19, 2008

My Skul Best Fwenz..=)

Wat is fwenz?? Fwenz r da 1 hu owez be da first 1 dat u nid them by ur side to make u hapi n giv u courage n support no matter wat u hav done.. Besides dat, we owez shared our problems n our happiness to our best fwenz rite.. Well, those below there r my skul besties n best fwens.. We hav been best frens start from form 1 till now.. B4 dat our gang is jz four us dat is me, yian, wen n lyn.. But when we reaches form 2, our gang added another 2 members dat is qin n rach.. During form 1, 4 of us da relationship doesn't go reali well.. We owez bu shuang each other, didn't bother each other n fight wif each other oso..(not really fighting is like sort of "chao jia" like dat)..
But dat time me n yian de frenship is very gud bcuz we 2 sit 2gether for da whole year.. N we owez shared our problems to each other.. I misses da time so much... After we went up to form 2, things go much more better.. N we added another 2 members to our gang too..x) Dat time 6 of us seldom fight anymore.. N our frenship is getting stronger everyday.. 6 of us owez stick 2gether.. N shared our prob 2gether too.. But den me n yian de frenship is da strongest.. We seldom fight or bu shuang each other.. We 2 r reali besties dat time n oso now.. After we reaches to form 3, everything changes.. All of us seldom stick 2gether.. Except recess time.. Mayb is bcuz i change class ad.. So i had to separate wif 5 of them.. Sad case... T.T.. I can say now our relationship is not reali gud as last time.. Cuz da time we can met wif each other is jz recess, after skul n tuition nia.. I felt dat dis year i kept mengabaikan yian.. N i keep on jz wif rach, lyn n wen they all onli.. Last week when yian called me n tel me dat wat she feel on me, i was reali shocked n i notice dat wat type of fren m i?? She owez care about me but i didn't notice dis for a long time... I cried dat night.. =_= Besides me n her, qin now oso seldom join our gang ad.. She didn't go recess wif us anymore.. She owez join another bunch of frenz.. Mayb is bcuz yian bu shuang her bah.. I hope time would stop n go back while we r in form 2.. We owez hav fun 2gether n bullying each other.. Is reali fun..^^ Mayb i m not a gud fren or best fren.. But i reali hope 6 of us will bcum best frenz till forever... I'll try to treat all of u fair n square.. ^0^
We bullying lyn....xD..
Den they bully me back..sighs..x)

Wen... Miie...Silly lyn..xD...

My gang rox...!!! =)

Miie.... Wen......xD..

Me n my dearest chi yian....(^@^)


Miie...Qin Qin.. Rach Rach.. ^0^

Lastly, rach...miie...lyn...x)
~HOPE OUR FRIENDSHIPS WILL LAST FOREVER..!!! LUV U GUYS..^0^~






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home