Friday, April 17, 2009

~HaPpY bUrFdAy To Jl n SaRaH!!~

Happy Sweet-16 to my dear Jiao Ling & Fantastic-15 to my "ji mui" Sarah!!~~~
Hapi burfday to my dearest Jiao Ling.... Hope u hav a wonderful sweet-16 burfday ya... N oso Hapi 1 year Annivessary wif u n gan!!~~Hope u guys de relationship will never end ya...=) I m sure u r hapi 2day cuz gan did sum romantic surprise for u until Pn.Ong oso knoes about it.... Haha... *eh hem eh hem* Luv ya dear... "Ji mui" 4eva!!! =D...
Secondly, Hapi burfday to my another "ji mui" Sarah.... 2 ji mui born in da same day pulak... xD... Hope u hav a fantastic-15 burfday ya.... Most importantly gud luck in ur major test... Gud luck in everything gurl... Stay leng n hapi owez... "Ji mui" 4eva too!!! =)

*Lastly, May God bless u guys owez... =)*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home