Monday, February 9, 2009

~SuNwAy PyRaMiD..!!!~

Last 2 day(saturday) went to pyramid wif my skul frens... 4 prince + 2 princesses... Lol... Da prince's were shawn,ricsson,jun wah n yoong keat while da princesses were me n rach... =) Besides going to red box there singing is 1 of our point but da main point is to shop n buy my frens valentine presents... Reach SMC at about 10 a.m dat day cuz SMC was our meeting place.. When i jz got down from da car, those ppl in SMC keep looking at me.. Cuz most of da ppl in SMC is wearing pj shirt(my skul hav kokurikulum dat day) n i m da onli 1 hu wear gai gai shirt... Kinda pai seh dat time..=.= So i quickly sms rach n ask her cum n teman me... After jun wah called den we walk to Uncle Gan's van there... After fetching all of us den da uncle went to Mcd to fetch ricsson... Da first we do when we reach pyramid is RED BOX..!!! Actually i wanna sing for a long time ad... Finally i got da chance...!! xP... We sang for about 3 hours... At first those guys felt pai seh to sing but after i keep forcing n ask them to sing, they finally open their mouth n sing... xD... When they start singing dat time, they choose damn many songs.. @.@ But da most "high" part is when ricsson n jun wah sang da SHE BANGS song... Damn high... =D... After singing, me n rach separate wif da boys n start to buy our frens valentine presents... Cuz boys hate shopping... I understand dat... =P.. First me n rach went to a small shop thingy n do li wen n jiao ling da valentine mug.. Cuz they wanna gav dis to their bf as valentine present... So sweet~~ After put their pic's at da shop there, den we shop for da next thing-chi yian bag.. Me n rach went to body glove, wildchannel n tropicana life n search for da bag but those bags were not nice den is too expensive... Kinda hard to make decision.. When we were half shopping, suddenly shawn called n ask us whether wanna eat lunch or not... Den we stop our shopping n went to pizza hut to meet da boys.. Jun wah belanja me dat meal... Thx alots ya... =) But da whole eating process is damn enjoying... Cuz many funny things happened.. Yoong keat pour almost half bottle of da chesse powder in his chicken soup.. Lol... All of us de eyes was like dis @.@ dat time.. N he reali drank da whole soup in front of us.. N he say nice somemore... Damn disgusting... =o= Besides dat, when i was drinking my soup den jun wah say da chicken soup dat i drank is make by sperms thingy.. Lol... Make me dun dare to drink ad... But luckily da meal he belanja me... xP... While we were eating dat time, suddenly rach mum's called.. After rach put down da phone, she bcum moody.. Den she told me dat her mum wan her to go back in half an hour time... Is impossible...!! N somemore we havent bought finish our things yet... So i decided 1 plan dat is me n rach walk separate ways to buy things while 2 boys will follow her n 2 boys will follow me... But those boys can't make their decision wanna follow hu dat time, den me n rach straight walk away by ourselfs ad cuz dun wanna waste time ma.. When i was walking up to da escalator dat time, den i saw ricsson n jun wah followed me behind... We went to take li wen n jiao ling de mug.. After taking da mug, den we went to asian avenue there to meet rach they all.. Den i bought all da things like steph valentine present, jiao ling thing n chi yian bag at there.. N my work is finally done... ^o^ Den we went outside of da red box there n wait for uncle gan to cum... Me n Shawn were throwing leaves to each other while waiting... Cuz nothing to do ma... xP... A few minutes later, uncle gan came n fetch all of us home.. End of story~~ xD...

P.s: Had a great & enjoyable day...=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home