Tuesday, January 27, 2009

~HaPpY ChInEsE NeW YeAr!!~

*Happy Chinese New Year to each n every 1...!!! Gong Xi Fa Cai!!! Ohya... Mana angpao saya?? xD... Haha.. I reali enjoy dis festive season cuz all of u sure knoe y la... Bcuz got $$$$$$$$ masuk poket lor... xP... Enjoy my reunion dinner wif my cousins n aunt on last sunday... N my dearest cousin-Yu Yan staying at my house for 1 week!!! Dis reali make me exited though is jz 4 a week.. xD... Yesterday went to church n got many many angpao's from those aunties aunties... Currently hav about 74 bucks... But hope to get more of cuz... =) Going to Palor, Johor 2molo... Can't wait to go there n play fire crackers n take angpao's so i won't be around 4 3 days... =D.. Lastly, wish all of u a Wonderful n Prosperous Cow Year ya...!! Take care of urselfs too... Mooo~~~ Moooo~~ xP...*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home