Saturday, January 24, 2009

~SuNgAi WaNg~ =D

When to Sungai Wang wif my mum 2day to shop 4 new year clothing... Cuz i havent bought any new year clothing yet... So my mum took me there to spend her $$$$... Lolx.. xD... Woke up at about 8 sumthing 2day cuz my mum disturb my beauty sleep early in da moning... My leg damn pain after i woke up from my bed 2day.. Hardly can move...=.= But later somemore nid to go do shopping, so no matter wat i oso nid to tahan da painness... xP... After ate my breakfast, den my mum drove to Paramount Garden de LRT station there to take LRT to KLCC.. Da LRT is full wif ppl 2day until da whole train is crowded wif ppl... @.@ I think those ppl oso last minute shopping like me... xD... Da LRT passes 12 station oni reach KLCC... @.@ After dat we took a taxi n when to Sungai Wang... Yeah!!! =) 2day Sungai Wang pack wif many many ppl... So is reali reali crowded.. Many things to buy n see over there... See until i bcum blur ad..@.@ 2day da whole shopping process, i bought 1 pair of new shoes, 1 jacket, 1 skirt, 3 t-shirts, 1 pink scarft n 2 dunno how to describe de clothes... xD... I reali spend my mum's $$ a lot 2day.. Pay until she wanna bankrup ad... I think i bought da most 2day... My mum jz bought 1 shirt nia n brought 4 to 5 shirts 4 my bro... Our hands full of plastic bags when we go back dat time... N is reali reali tiring after walking da whole day... N nw my leg can't even move at all... Damn pain... T.T.. But at least i brought all da thing n new clothing i wan... N i m reali hapi ad.. xD... Haha... Anyway Chinese New Year is getting nearer n nearer ad.. Wish all of u a Be-early Chinese New Year!!! Gong Xi Fa Cai!!!Get many angpao's ya... =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home