Tuesday, November 24, 2009

♥~HaPpY 1 MonTh AnNiVerSaRy!~♥

16 of november is a special day for me & bii~When dis day reaches, both of us knew dat we've been 2gether for 1 month le~=) Time passes really fast~It seems like yesterday he jz confessed to me~xP But i've no regrets be 2gether wif dis special guy~
He owez comfort me when i'm sad or moody;
when i'm sick,
He is da 1 hu keep staying by my side n care about me even though i might pass my sickness to him but it jz doesn't matter to him;
When he see me smile happily,
He will felt more happy bcuz dis is wat he wan to see;
When i hold his hands,
I dun feel like letting it go;
When i kisses his lips,
I felt dat i'm da luckiest gal in da world;
Ever since he came to my life,
He meant everything to me
=)

HaPpy 1 MoNth AnnIvErSaRy BaBy BoY!~
Hearts u!~<3
~I ♥ u!~
U will owez be da special person in my heart~^^ <3 style="color: rgb(51, 204, 0);">*N thx for da lovely necklace ya Luv it sooooOoo much~=)*

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home