Friday, February 5, 2010

~All In One Post~ x)

Hey readers! Sorry for not updating my blog nowadays~Feel reali lazyyyyy to update my blog~xP Anyway dis post i gonna post out everything dat hav been happening dis few weeks~So its a all in one post~ =)

~22.01.10~
~HAPPY BURFDAY TO MY BELOVED DADDY!~

~Pictures r below~x]
~A burfday card dat i make specially for my dad~=D



~When to celebrate my dad's burfday in a steamboat restaurant in Kota Kemuning~Had a reali great meal + a SUPER full meal~xP Cuz my dad keep on taking many foods for us~@.@ Nothing reali special happened on dat day~=)
~Nothing left~@.@
~Dad & Mum~♥

~Bro~=)

Okayyy~Lets move on~xD
-23.01.10-
~Merentas Desa! & Me & bii been 2gether for 100 days~ ^^♥
~Sum drawings draw by me when i've nothing to do~xP


♥♥♥♥♥

Woke up early in da morning dat day~Cuz going to eat breakfast wif sum BSMM members in SMC~=) After i ate finish, bii came~Din reali talk to him dat time cuz i was kinda rushing back to skul~Dis merentas desa is my 1st time n my last time to do perimedic so i din ran dis year~N i was reali exited about it~First time maaaa~xP My station is at Eria there~Da job dat i mosly did dat day is provides water to those hu r thirsty~=) Saw many cute little boys n gals running pass by me~Met many funny ppl when i'm giving them water~ & sum of those form 1 n form 2 ppl asked for water in a reali cuteee way o~Awww~x)
~My station~=)
~My partners-Erny & Meng Jiun~x]


~After Merentas Desa~
~Back-Left to Right:Yk a.k.a My son & Darren a.k.a My Daddy~
~Front-Left to Right: Me & Lyn a.k.a My daughter~
xD
=)
~Guan Tuck & John Son~=]

After dat, when to club for badminton n lunch~Bii din follow us cuz he went shopping wif his family~Lyn's mum fetch me, yk n jw to club~4 of us had our lunch there first~=) Den jeffrey & ricsson came n joined us after dat~=D
Its a reali tiring day dat day~=]
~Me & Lyn~




NEXT! xP
4get wat date le~I think is at last tuesday if i'm not mistaken laaa~xP Went to Rachel house n hav lunch b4 go to skul for latihan rumah sukan~=) After eating, both of us talk wif each other n share sum "xin shi"~Later on, both of us start camwhore-ing~Actually i'm da 1 hu started it~Blek! xD

~Picture's r below~=)
~Us~
x]
~Boo!~
~Rach asked me to post wif her so called "Elephant"~xP
~Weeee~^^
~My Reflection~♥
~After latihan rumah sukan~x]

After latihan rumah sukan den i walked back to rach house wif her n wait for bii to cum~^^ After waited for awhile, den bii asked me to meet him at da padang there~Saw wen kiat & jeffrey playing football wif their frens dat time~=] After meet up wif bii den we walked to mcd~Walked half way dat time, samuel(shawn's bro) saw us walking den he say he can fetch us to mcd~So we sit his car to mcd n hav our dinner at there~=D After our dinner, den we went to da lakeside to walk around + pak tor~x]
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

~Nextly~
Preparation for Yen Qin's burfday video~
Cast:Me, Yian, Ys & Mk~
Camera man:Dylan(my bro)
Venue:My room~
=D
~Ys teaching yian to play songs~
~Da guitar pro a.k.a Mk~=]
~All da guitarist~=)
~Da guys-Ys & Mk~~Yian & Ys~^^
~Me & Mk wif our guitar's~
~Yian & Mk~
~Sum yeng post~x]
~Me & Ys~:]
~P/s:I'm jz acting nia~Actually i dunno how to play guitar de~xP
~Bro,Ys & Mk~
~Wif Our Guitar's~Luv dis pic da most~=]

After we done wif da video den my dad fetch 4 of us out for dinner~Had our dinner in Old Town~=]



Okayyyy~Lastly~
When to Timesquare wif my bro, my bro fren, Johnathan, Johnathan fren, Steph & Jing Leong(Steph's bf)~Went there n sh0p for our cny clothes~x] Actually mk n bii supposingly going to Timesquare too~But ended up 1 of them can't go n 1 of them no transport~Felt kinda dissapointed at first when i heard dat bii is not coming~=( But den after Jing Leong keep on saying sum jokes den i felt much more better & back to my shopping mood dy~x] So me, steph n jing leong went shopping 2gether~But ended up oni me n steph keep buying clothes nia~Her bf din buy anything but accompany us shopping~=) Watched Tooth Fairy dat day~Its a reali nice + funny + touching movie~Shed a little tears while watching da movie~Rate 8/10 for da movie~^^
~Da cpl~=)

~Clothes dat i bought~xP
~A blue top~It seems reali nice~=)
~A white "chen san"~Its looks cute~=P
Rawr! I ♥ Dis da most! Look nice isn't it? x)

Dat's all about it~Bye! <3


♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
~i ♥ u!~

1 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

hey. xD

February 5, 2010 at 9:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home