Friday, February 5, 2010

~Hmmm~

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
~LOVE is sumthing to share wif a wonderful person~
~And once it's there, u've got to make it last~
~LOVE isn't sumthing to be taken for gratned~
~Its sumthing to be nurtured n cared for and carressed~
~LOVE can last forever, if you wan it to~
~LOVE isn't tough and tentative;~
~Its wonderful n gentle n tender~
~LOVE is mysterious~
~But it asks that you see how happy it can make you~
~LOVE is more like a flower than a tree;~
~The Wrong things can hurt it so easily~
~But the right things can make it more beautiful than anything else your life has ever known~
~LOVE is sumthing to be treated as the best of all blessings~
~And as your own little miracle that will keep coming true~
~As long as you want it to~
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Words above r so true about luv~Saw these words sumwhere n it reali inspire me~=) Luv is reali fragile if we dun take gud care of it; Luv could be strong too if we always care about it & takes gud care of it~Sum of da promises dat is made doesn't meant to be broken~Many ppl say gals will hav moodswing easily when they're cpl~Nw i can reali understand wat they mean~Sumtimes i'll overthink sum luv stuffs & hav sum negative thoughts in my mind~I will hav dis kind of thought mostly is bcuz da pass had make me reali feel scared already~I dun wan da same thing fron da pass happen again~=[ I felt reali bad when i told bii when i'm not in da gud mood or sum other thing~Cuz he'll started to get worried when he knoes about it n keep find ways to cheer me up~So i always tel myself not to hav negative thoughs in my mind anymore~N be cheerful as always~Thx to bii & sum of my besties dat hav been cheering me up dis few days~I'm glad to hav u all by side~=)

~I'll only love you no matter wat~=]
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
~i ♥ u!~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home