Wednesday, June 23, 2010

~8 Months Anniversary~♥♥

-16/06/10-

♥♥~HAPPY 8 MONTHS ANNIVERSARY BABY!~♥♥
♥~251 DAYS TOGETHER~♥
~I ♥ U!~

*Thanks for always been there when i need you*
*Thanks for listening to my thoughts whenever sumthing is bothering me*
*Thanks for cheering me up whenever i'm down*
*Thanks for giving ur warm hug when i'm sad*
*Ur chest is always be da best place for me to espress out everything*
*Thanks for always trusting me completely*
*Well, i still got many many things somemore to thank u~But most importantly, u're da best bf dat i ever had~=) I may not be a really gud or perfect gf, but i'll try my best to do everything jz to make u happy~N not making u sad~I wanna put all my trust dat i've into you & trust u completely~Because trust is very important among all couples~N yea, dis 8 months is not easy to go through but we actually make it successfully without arguments & fighting once again~N i'm really grateful~=) Anyway dats all about it~
My last word to u is:~
~I LOVE YOU BABY!~
~Always & Forever~
~Mwahs!~
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
^^


♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
~i ♥ u!~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home