Friday, July 2, 2010

~All In One Post~♥♥

Firstly, jz wanna say dat my whole week was consider okayy okayy baaa~Got many happy & unhappy things happen~But luckily da unhappy thing part has consider solve baaa? @.@ Hmm~Talk about da unhappy part first baaa~Love relationship problem~XS I guess sum of u will surely feel shocked baaa? Cuz me & bii doesn't seems to will hav relationship problem happen between us~But i guess mostly is i'm da 1 hu started it~Dunno y nw i can't be like last time, dunno y i can't tolerate many things nowadays~Mayb i had serious moodswings? Sigh~=( But den i've been thinking a lot these days~I thought about normally when we're talking about problems dat time, we usually will say like jz forget about it, dun think too much dy & ect. Dis is like we're avoiding our problems but not facing it~Most of da time we avoid it cuz we dun wanna start any argument or fights between each other~N this thing kinda make our thoughts think differently~Bii hav his own opinion & i hav my own opinion~Dis few days becuz of me, both of us bcum really moody~N both of us feel like we're drifting apart wif each other & we oso dislike dis type of feeling~=[ But den luckily 2day we've become normal back as usual~N i guess we choose to avoid dat topic baaa~Anyway i've make up my mind not to speak about it wif bii dy cuz i dun wanna make him moody & sad~XS Bii, lets try our very best to maintain our relationship o~Hope dat our relationship will bcum stronger & stronger and not easily to be broken too o~Cuz i really really LOVE you a lot~♥♥♥ =)

Okayyy~Next!~Happy stuffs~=D Dis whole week in skul i've been really HIGH & CRAZY wif my school friends~Hav lots of fun wif them & its been a long time i've been dat high~N yea, i'm very happy to hav frens like them~=) 2day, camwhore wif those "tall ppl" in my class~Tall ppl means tall guys~LOL~Cuz they keep saying dat i'm short~Yeesh~=.= 5 of them accompany me chatting around in class 2day cuz Chi Yian din cum 2day~Anyway, hav lots of fun wif them~x) Besides, i hav done sumthing really guilty 2day~XS Sry Zen Yang cuz i didn't knoe dat u heard da wrong information from me~=( I'm soooooooooooooo sorry!~=[

RC Idol 2molo!~Can't wait~x) But den i dunno whether i hav choose da right song or not~Hmm~@.@ But i'll try my best to sing 2molo~Gud luck to me!~=D

 ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
~i ♥ u!~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home