Thursday, July 8, 2010

~Sighhh~

~Sigh!! I'm feeling soooooo down nw~=(
Y do i always hav to repeat da same mistakes i did?
Although everytime after i did my mistake, i always remind myself not do repeat it again but still yea, i did it again~=[
Always felt regret & regret, yet i still make da same mistakes~
Sighhh~
Sometimes, i felt like i'm not suitable to fall in love with someone~
Cuz i felt like i'm jz causing problem & sadness to him~
But still, i love him very very much~
I wanted to see him happy but not sad or worrying about me~
But den, i'm da 1 hu always bring out da sad part and not da happy part~
I wish dat things will be better in da future~
~I really hope~
~N i dun wanna repeat da same mistakes again~




♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
~i ♥ u!~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home