Friday, September 26, 2008

Awww~~ Thx Guys For Everything...xD..

Da small gift dat they gav me... Lolx...=P
24-09-2008:

Dis day is an unexpected day for me... Cuz i dunno my besties was planning a burfday surprise for me.. OMG.. I was so surprised.. xD.. Last wednesday, as usual 6 of us went to Unique Restaurant n take our lunch b4 we go to chinese class... But dat day shawn n jun wah join us for lunch too...^0^ I ordered tom yam meehoon sup as usual...xD.. B4 dat every1 there act usual like dat but i realise dat day all of them eat their lunch kinda fast... But i didn't knoe they planning a burfday surprise for miie.. Bcuz i owez eat slower den them.. Can't blame...xD.. After they ate finish, 5 of them go to da cashier there n pay money n sum dunno go 7-11 do wat.. So jz left me, jun wah n shawn eating.. After a moment, i saw rach n wen run in wif a burfday cake.. I was so surprised... After dat, lyn cum in from another side holding a piece of carboard thing n a teddy bear.. I more surprised dat time.. Da cardboard thing is so nice n is oso made by lyn.. Awwww~~ Luv it so much.. =D.. After dat they sang burfday song for me.. N i cut da cake.. Jun wah n shawn r lcuky dat they join us for lunch dat day cuz they got free cake to eat...Hahaha... They brought my favourite chocolate cake... OMG.. N da cake taste so gud man.. xD.. Too bad dat time we didn't bring phone to skul.. Aihz.. After cutting n eating cake, yian, wen, lyn n rach each of them gav me 1 small present.. B4 dat i tot wat special thing was inside their present tim.. After i opened their gifts, i was like waliaoaaa.. Guess wat is inside??!! Yian gav me 1 green apple, Wen gav me 3 onions(lolx), Rach gav me 1 packet of biscuits n lyn gav me dat gift reali "zha dao"-a beautiful box but inside was 2 cili padi n 1 packet of cili sauce.. Lolx lolx lolx.. All of us laugh like hell when i open their presents.. lolx.. They say they celebrate my burfday on 24-09-2008 bcuz dis date is 1 month after my burfday.. Last month they didn't celebrate for me bcuz of da rukumani case dat make them no mood to do all dis things.. But anyway thx guys for everything especially lyn cuz she was da planner for da whole thing but i oso wanna thank all of u to giv me such burfday surprise.. Luv u guys alots.. Muakxx.. Dis year i can say is da sweetest burfday dat i ever had.. ^0^

Da cardboard thing dat lyn made... Nice~~^^

Dis is wat she do n put in there... xD..

All by lyn... So sweet of her...Awww~~

Fwenz for life...^^





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home