Friday, October 3, 2008

TaGgEd By StEpHaNiE~~ xD

1. Each player of dis game starts off with 15
weird things/habits/little known facts about urselfs.
2. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 15 weird things/habits/little known facts as well as state this rule clearly.
3. At the end, you need to choose 10 people to be tag and list their names.
4. No tags back.
Weird things about me.. Hmm.. Kinda hard leihx.. Hmmm... =D
1. 100% sure cry after watching sad or gan dong de show.. Kinda embarrasing sumtimes.. xD
2. Hate to smell too fragrant de thing.. Especially perfume.. Yuck!!
3. Owez study last minutes n do things last minutes.. My parents dun let like me to do dis da most...=_=
4. Dun reali like to wear other colour de shirt.. Except black colour.. If i wear other colour de shirt, i'll sure feel kinda weird..
5. Dun reali like to listen to english songs except sum nice 1 lu.. xD...
6. Dun reali like to wear skirts..
7. Dun like to wear sleveless de shirt.. Somemore i didn't wear for few years ad.. Sure feel tak biasa if i wear..
8. Luv to dream about wats my future look like.. xD...
9. Luv to see leng zai... Dis 1 my favourite leihx.. Hahahaha.. =D
10. Addicted to sms...
11. Kacau ppl when they r not in a gud mood.. Wanna make them hapi back ma.. Can't blame me leihx...
12. Dun like to be left out by my frenz...
13. Like to berbanding height wif my bro n sum of my frenz although i m short.. xP..
14. Hate crockroach da most weih..!!! Damn disgusting.. Yuck!!!
15. Very "ke po".. Owez wanna knoe ppl de secret.. xD
I tag:
1. Natalie~~
2. Vivian~~
3. Sarah~~
4. Niki~~
5. Meng Jiun~~
6. Yaw Suan~~
7. Dylan~~
8. Yu Li~~
9. Chi Yian~~
10. Rachel~~

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh...great..you tagged me..haha...

November 26, 2008 at 4:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home