Tuesday, December 30, 2008

~Dissapointed~ T.T..

Haiz... Da day hav finally came... PMR results Day!!!! 2day after i took my result i almost wanna faint ad.. 1 A(english), 5 B(sj,geo,bm,math n scn), 1 C(KH) n 1 D(chinese)... Haiz... T.T... I almost wanna cry ad when i take da paper from my form teacher... Den my mum suddenly hug me n say dun worry la... U do ur best ad... I m reali touched but i din cry cuz my mum hug me in front all of my frens... But i reali thx God to hav a gud mum like her... Luv ya mum.. =) 2day when i saw li wen crying until very charm dat time, reali kesian her leihx.. N i dunno how to comfort her... So jz let her keep releasing her sadness... Haiz... Felt reali down nw.. I think quite many ppl especially my skul frens r reali dissapointed in their results cuz they din got wat they as expected... T.T.. But congrats to those hu got gud results ya... Keep it up da gud work ba...=) I felt sad mostly is bcuz i think i dissapointed my parents although they din show it out..But i jz felt dat... T.T.. Anyway all dis things r God plans ad.. We can't change da facts aa... N oso can't blame our teachers or tuitions bcuz of da bad results, but mostly i shud blame myself cuz i din study or work hard 4 it... But i believe dat God will plan my future 4 me n lead me all da way... I still wanna thx God 4 giving me dis result... N i shud be grateful ad.. I can't expect too much aa.. But i reali thx God for giving me a gud parents... Thx to my mum de comfort n thx to my dad for bringing me to eat buffet in pyramid hotel although my results is not dat gud... Next year i'll reali study hard for my form 4 cuz still got SPM in form 5... So i still can prove to my parents dat i can improve somemore... Gambateh ba!!!! N HaPi NeW yEaR to u guys n gals ya... P.s:Mummy Mel n Ah ma Vivi.. Reali sori can't join u guys countdown ya... I m reali sori... Hope u guys will hav fun 2molo ya... Take many pic's n show me aa..=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home