Monday, December 15, 2008

~Dorothy's Jie Jie Wedding~ =D

Yesterday was a great day thought.. Cuz my cousin-Dorothy Jie Jie had her wedding dinner yesteryday.. But da real officially church wedding is on dis cuming saturday... =) Dorothy Jie Jie is freaking beautiful weih... I think she look like Beyonce but my bro say she look like Leona Lewis... Lolx... Many ppl from sitiawan, Perak(my kampung) attended dis wedding dinner so u can hear many many ppl using Hockchiew language talking wif each other.. xD... There are many performance yesterday but most of da performance is singing(all da old old songs sang by those old ppl) but seriously their voice r reali gud although they r old... =D Besides singing, there r still sum performance shown by those Paper Dolls... Paper dolls dat means pondan but they use a nicer wording i guess.. All of them r from China but if my cousin din tell me dat those r guys, seriously they look like gals to me... xP.. Cuz they r hawt n sexay... Lolx... I din took their pic's so i can't show u guys... Sori ya... I sit wif my cousin from Perak-Carin n she is a leng lui too... xD... But too bad her younger brother n sista din cum or else it will be much more fun... She show us her brother pic through her phone n when da thing i saw him, it was like SO DAMN LENG ZAI WEIH...!!! Lolx.. N her sis is oso very cute... xD .. Da Ding family r leng zai, cute n leng lui 1 larhx... Hahaha...~Perasan-ing~ xP... N yesterday Dorothy's bro-Timothy oso look reali leng zai... Of cuz larr.. He is da bride bro leihx... xD... He go n highlight his hair bcum gold colour.. Yeng!!! Many old ppl reali enjoy themselfs a lot n they seems reali high yesterday... Hahaha... xD... After da wedding dinner me n my cousins took sum pic's cuz we hardly meet each other.... So guys enjoy those pic's below... =) Carin... Miie... N my bro-Dylan...=)
Leng lui Carin(cousin) n miie... =D
2 leng zai beside me.. xD... left-my bro..right-Timothy(cousin n bride's bro) Leng zai Timothy n Leng lui Carin... xD.. They reali look like a pair of cpl leihx..
Da leng zai's-My bro...N Timothy...xP..
Cousins 4eva...!!!! ^x^
Miie...Timothy.. Dorothy.. N my bro... I m da shortest there..T.T..
Da Ding n Chan Family.... xD...
Lastly... Da sweet couple... Dang Dang Dang... xD.. Dorothy n Andrew... May they live hapily ever after n luv each other 4eva.... ^o^ Hmm... So wat do u think?? Does my cousin sis looks like Beyonce or Leona Lewis??? Hahaha... =D..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home