Wednesday, December 17, 2008

~TaGGeD bY NaTaLiE dArLiNg~ xP

Rules:
*this tag is only for gurls, no boys!!!
*be honest
*it must be true
*there must be only 1 answer,unless there is a "more then 1 answer"
*must tag 10 peeps*no tagging back
Tags:All kena tagged ad... No idea hu to tag liaox... xP...
Now start dis short tag!!!
Personal.....
What is your favourite colour??
Black Black Black!!!! xD...
What is your favourite food??
Japapnese food luu.. Yummy!!! =)
What is your favourite drink??
Chocolate flavour drink.... xP..
Guys.....
What kind of guy do you prefer?? *more den 1 answer
Hmmm... Cute... Humourous.. Taller den me... Romantic.. Make me feels hapi everyday... Loyalty is very important... Luv n care about me owez.. =P..
How do you want your crush to confess to you??*more den 1 answer
Erm... Face to face confess is better.. Cuz sms confession sounds not reali "cheng yi" lor... xP... If can, i reali hope he can hold a pair of black white monokurobu when he is doing his confession... Hehe.... I knoe it sounds weird.. =P...
What do you want your boyfriend to give during Valentine's Day??
Anything lor.... Jz say I Love You to me n make me feel hapi dat day.. X)..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home