Friday, January 2, 2009

~HaPpY NeW YeAr 2009!!~

Say bye bye to 2008 n say hello to 2009.. Happy New Year 2009!!! Time flies reali fast... Soon 2008 passes ad... I reali hav a wonderful n fun 2008 n i reali gonna miss year 2008.. 2008 is a great year for me.. Hope 2009 will be much more better la.. But anyway welcome Sweet 16!!! Woots!!! I m getting older... T.T... xP.. I hope year 2009 would be more exiting, fun n wonderful 4 me... =) In year 2009, i will start new life, new chapter, new beginning n of cuz NEW ME.. X) I've make a new list for myself in dis year n i reali hope i can achieve wat i've wrote... So jia you ba!! Many gud friendship hav been build in last year n i reali thx God for dat... ^^ Skul gonna reopen soon... Can't wait to meet back all my besties n frens.. Reali misses u guys a lot...=) Here i'll show u da list dat i hav planned... xD...
DA 2009 LIST:
1.Relationship wif skul frens, church frens, primary skul frens n sum other places de frens getting better n better...=)
2. Study harder in form 4 to get gud results.. X)
3. Be more responsible in everything...(i think my mum wan me to achieve dis.. xP)
4. Be more hardworking... @.@
5. Read bible n pray everyday...(hope i can manage to finish reading da whole bible in dis year)
6. Meet n knoe more new frens...=D..
7. Be more friendly in making new frens...=P...
8. Change all da unhealthy habits... Lolx..
9. Smile more..Haha...
Hmm... Dis is my list i hope i can achieve in dis new year.. Actually still got others but is private lo... Pai seh can't show u guys... xP... Hope i can achieve wat i've plan in da new year la.. Gambateh!!! Jia you!!! Go go 2009!!! I gonna miss 2008!!! New life, Here i come!!! ^X^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home