Friday, January 9, 2009

~SkUl ReOpEn Luu~~~

5th of January is da first day of skul... Woots!!! Finally skul reopen ad... xD... Crowded wif many many students, parents n teachers on dat day... Surprisingly dis year many new students shift to my skul.. =) Me, Chi Yian, Li Wen, Jiao Ling, Shawn, Yoong Keat, Hann Wei n many many more kena sent to 4 Sastera 1 leihx.. But luckily jz stay temporary in dat class oni... Phew~~ Cuz i prefer science much more den maths... B4 dat Pn. Siva ask us to stay in our class first, mayb da day after or dat day will rechange our class again.... Den all of us jz guai guai stay in our class... My class came a new gal student... Super leng lui weih.. @.@.. I saw her sitting alone there so i take innitiative to talk wif her.. Her voice is damn soft.. Her name is Joey Quah.. I m glad to make a very first new fren in my skul at da first day... Haha.. xD... But dis year seems no leng zai shift to our skul... Aiyoyo...T.T.. Most of it r leng lui's so all da guys in my skul lucky lo... Haha... So wednesday dat time Pn.Siva finally change our class... Yeah!!! Me, Yian, Lyn, Rach study in 4 Scn 5(sub science class) 2gether... I can say dis class is a new environment 4 each n every 1 of us cuz many dunno de ppl study same class wif us.. But i m reali hapi cuz all my teachers r all reali gud teachers especially my add math teacher,Pn.Ong Lin Lin(Lyn's mother..Haha..Jkjk..xD)... She is my form teacher n my Pj teacher... xD... But 4 scn 5 class seems to be a very semangat class i can say... Study dat time very queit, play dat time very noisy... xP... But i m reali glad i can study in dis class... Hahas... Yesterday teacher giv out all da books.. 17 books!!!! Damn heavy...T.T... But thx to jun wah de help cuz he help me to carry 14 books... Awww~~~Thx sai lou zai.. xD... P.S:I din bully small kid aa.. xP.. Form 4 getting more n more books... @.@.. Hope i can study well in form 4 ba... But my add math teacher say Prepare To Fail in U All de First Exam ba!! Haiz... Jia you!!!.. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home