Sunday, August 22, 2010

~Two Is Better Than One~♥

Well, i know my last post make all of u worry about me & most of da time seeing me emo around da corner~Really sry for making all of u worry about me~=( But thanks for all da supports & caring~I do really appreciate it~=) I know i've been in a serious moodswings for da passed 2 weeks~Sometimes i'll be crazy around or sumtimes u will see me sitting alone & doesn't talk much wif ppl or even see me wif sore eyes when i go to skul~Besides dat, i've been really emotional too~I cries easily & gets angry easily~I know my attitude had really distract ppl around me especially my love one & my frens~I'm really sry yaaa~=[ Anyway i felt much more better dy~Its not jz better, its i'm back wif da old me!~I'll be crazy around & laugh loud loud again!~x)
~ NO EMO ANYMORE!~ =)
~From This:-

~Become~
~I'll become this!~x)
~No more emo-ness~
~Sry dear for everything~I've make u felt really really moody~=( But i'm glad dat u're much better nw & u had got ur mood back~Lets forget about da sad things & continue create our new memories yaa~=)
~I ♥ u baby!~
And well, drum exams is TOMORROW! Nervous sial~XS But i really hope i can get distinction for my first drum exam~All da best to me!~=) N yea, all da best & good luck to bii & Nicholas Cha too~They're going to take exam wif me oso~x) Lets rock!~N yea, 2 more days to my birthday!~Woohoo!~xDD


P/s:*All human beings in this world need friends*
*Friends are really important~*



♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
~i ♥ u!~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home